20 August 2012

MARIAH'S NAILS







OPI nail lacquers are often the first brand of choice for manicurists and salon professionals.




Mariah Carey the Grammy award-winning singer and mother of two has just joined forces for a second time with  "OPI" to create a palette of bold colours for her limited-edition line of nail lacquers which will be launched in January 2013.Several others celebs have had this opportunity previously including Serena Williams,Nicky Manaj and Katy Perry.




I have always been a lover of painted nails and you will neeeeeever see my little "Tootsie's" naked.
I am not very adventurous with colours and often stick to my selection of darker "Pinks" for my toes and pale shades for my finger nails, but what a selection of colours there are out there.Every colour under the sun is available to adorn all types of nails whether real or false!
Not only have the selection of colours come a long way over the years but the ease of application and the finish has enabled even the most amateur to create a professional manicured look.



My personal favourites come from the ESSIE range. Bye the way they also have the best selection of soft pastel shades perfect for brides....

So why not treat yourself to a "mani" or a "pedi" today or give yourself a DIY at home.Your feet and hands will most likely thank you for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment