5 October 2012

CALVIN KLEIN BRIEF ENCOUNTER



Calvin Klein has just launched globally their latest male fragrance offering  ENCOUNTER.
Front man for this fragrance is Swedish born Alexander Skarsgard of "True Blood" fame and by his side is Dutch born model Lara Stone.


Calvin Klein PR Quote:
ENCOUNTER Calvin Klein redefines modern, unapologetic masculinity. A distinctive sensual woody fragrance, Encounter combines an addictive blend of freshness, warm cognac and sensual woods.






I was really looking forward to my own encounter, which I had earlier this week, but imagine my disappointment when I realised and it wasn't my "cuppa fragrance" then again I'm not a male!
I have to admit that on me... the sensual aspect of the fragrance didn't develop and I wouldn't say it was addictive either.

Calvin Klein has produced some of the worlds most well known fragrances over the past couple of decades, but alas for me this just  doesn't rate as being "up there" with its predecessors.
The whole experience of  this latest Calvin Klein fragrance was somewhat of a 
"brief Encounter"
as I also found the fragrance didn't have any great staying power either.


You may find it distinctive,sensual and addictive,so
it's best that you try it on your "man" and you decide for yourself!

Available at Calvin Klein stockists and retails for R810 for the 100ml Edt spray 
and R620 for the 50ml Edt spray....


No comments:

Post a Comment