16 December 2012

SUMMER BEACHWEAR

After literally weeks and weeks of rain, the sun and summer seems to have found its way back to Durban...
Thank Goodness!
Its only when I went to dig out my summer beachwear from the back of the cupboard did I realise that it really is in need of a drastic beach overhaul and update.
So armed with my card, off I went to Woolworths at Gateway Theatre of Shopping to see what grabbed my "fancy". I enjoy all the colours below and the bird sarong is very pretty, as for the rafia hat, I am not generally a hat person but hey "it's summer" and I'm now ready to hit the beaches of
 Durban and Cape Town soon.

 Swimsuit R275
Summer Bird Sarong R120
Straw Shopper R99.95
Rafia Embroidered Hat R130
Embellished Thongs R199

All this merchandise can be ordered online www.woolworths.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment