15 February 2013

FRIDAY FINDS

My Friday Finds this week are all from homelivingspace, which is one of my
 "completely get lost in" stores, as I can wander around for ages, and totally loose track of time....
I enjoy their up to the minute trends in home decor and the merchandising is always fresh, appealing and often irresistible!

These cupcake moulds are an irresistible example!
As is the Reed Diffuser set,which is very cute, it contains three small ceramic holders,reeds and a moss and mint diffusing sap, which unfortunately wasn't my "cuppa" fragrance.


Silicone teacup and saucer Cupcake Moulds R170




Reed Diffuser Set (Moss and Mint) R99

My next two Friday Finds were actually "bargain" finds, as they were both on sale!
These Bamboo Aromatic Candles were a real bargain....you can never have too many candles...
The PURE dome candle on a mirror plate will be put to one side, as an emergency gift!


Bamboo Aromatic Candles only R11 medium & R21 large



S&P PURE glass dome candle on mirror plate R79

No comments:

Post a Comment