20 March 2013

RECYCLING AT ITS BEST!

I would like you all to think twice before throwing out your dented pots, dumping that old chest of drawers or disposing of that broken loo, as they could be recycled and in turn given a new lease of life as garden containers for plants. To me this is recycling at its very best, as each planter would be unique, fun and totally free of charge....
Maybe you have some other great ideas.....

Enjoy!

An old pot


A perfect planter


Old metal teapot


This is is my favourite, as it's colourful,
offers good drainage and is weatherproof


An old stepladder gives height to the garden
and displays potted plants nicely

If you enjoy reading my blog then please follow me by signing in on Google at the bottom of my blog page.You can also follow me on face book, Twitter and Pinterest by clicking on the "like" and follow buttons on the right hand side of my blog.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment