17 May 2013

FRIDAY FINDS

As you know I just adore any type of home fragrance and I spotted these three new room sprays in Woolworths. I tested them all and was pleasantly surprised with both their quality of presentation and their actual fragrance. Another bonus, is the affordable price and I am really excited to see both the South African retailers and the buying public, embracing products to fragrance their homes!


1. Prevoir Wild Iris and Mimosa Room Spray
This is my "fave" of all the three, as it is a combination of sweet wild iris and the soft powdery notes of mimosa. It's also the largest in quantity and the price is under R50
260 mls
R49.95




~~~~


2.Aquitane The Collection Aromatic Room Spray
An aromatic yet refreshing fragrance.
150 mls
R39.95




~~~~


3. Classic Collection Wild Fig Room Spray
This is a combination of both wild fig and hibiscus extracts
R79.95







No comments:

Post a Comment