27 May 2013

REVIEW FOLLOW UPS

Recently I have written a couple of reviews, where I said I would give you some feedback as to how and if the products were continuing to perform and here are my follow up comments on three products.


Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream




I am still loving this product and this past weekend I put this BB cream through its paces, as I went to a game farm in Zululand and it was extremely hot and dusty! Not only did I travel light with regard to my make up items, but also with my treatments. This multi tasking cream was a "god send" and the SPF 25 worked perfectly, so this product makes it onto my "must have" list.


L'Oreal Proffessional & Rowenta Salon Steam Pod Hair Straightener 




The manufacturers say that the straightening effect will last longer due to the steam and seal action,so where better to put this to the test, yes....at a hot, dusty Zululand game farm....again I am thrilled with the results.Normally with my straightener, after a couple of days in the Durban humidity, some frizz will start to appear, but with this new steam straightener there was no waves or frizz and my hair stayed smooth and straight!





I have found out that L'Oreal have launched a very good home version and its available for sale in the UK and retails for approx £150, so I cannot wait for it to be launched here in SA or if they decide not to....I will just need to make a plan to get one from overseas, as it really gave a wonderful shine,softness and feel to my hair that no other straightener has ever given me.



Lush Grease Lightening Spot Treatment






Success again, as my teenage sons are continuing to use this product and I cannot tell you how much better their skins are looking! Their troublesome spots are looking calmed and have subsided. I would recommend Lush to tackle any of those hormonal, teenage, acne problems, as its worked wonders for my 14 and 19 year old skins.


No comments:

Post a Comment