12 November 2013

CHRISTMAS WITH MARKS & SPENCER


I have to admit that after 30 years of living in South Africa I still miss that festive and Christmas atmosphere that UK retailers have to offer. The Christmas decorations in the stores and the fairy lights that can be seen in the high streets and even though its dark at 4pm and often cold and rainy I still miss that build up to Christmas. 
One of the UK's most famous retailer and mine, M&S have gone all out this year with some wonderful advertising campaigns.

Check out what happens in this magical TV commercial if you fall down a hole!
I think this is a great advert and derserves a couple of plays in order to pick up all that is happening.

P.S. If Santa is reading my blog.. 
I wouldnt mind the following gifts from M&S 
under my tree this year. 
(Hint to Santa - watch the ad also) 

Red Dress
Red Shoes
Handbag
The Silver Jersey
The White Knitted Coat
Oh! and they guy isn't bad either......

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment