1 January 2014

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {DECEMBER}

This is the last Monthly Favourites for the year and my first post for 2014,
so here were some of my "faves" for December.
Enjoy!






1. 

My "delish" Lavender and Chocolate Tart that I tried at Bellevue Cafe in Kloof 
was worthy of a 2nd visit.



2. 

I saw this Jamie Oliver Pizza Board and Rocking Slicer in Boardmans and had to have it. Boardmans have quite an extensive range of Jamies goodies all at a price though.
The rocking slicer cuts the pizza perfectly and leaves no cuts marks on the wooden board. 
The large board is also great to serve anything from cold meats, cheeses to breads.
 R399 and worth every rand.


3.

During December I also discovered the wonders of the Rain Biologie Manketti and Starflower Body Scrub which I am really enjoying.



4. 

New to Woolworths in December was this Creamy Pistachio Ice Cream, which I just love. Pistachio ice cream isn't too easy to find in SA and my favourite when overseas is the one from Baskin Robbins, so I'm very happy to be able to buy this from good old Woolys. 
R55



1 comment: