7 March 2014

FRIDAY FEEDBACK

It's been a long time since I updated you on some of my products that have been tried and tested so here is my latest Friday Feedback post.


~~~~~~

I have to tell you that I am loving my Smashbox O Plump and have purchased a second one since I did my review.




~~~~~~



Well it had to finish sometime and it did! My Clarins Diffuser sap has been all sucked up by the reed sticks and there is none left in the bottle......This has to be for me the longest lasting diffuser and it has sat in the same spot in my lounge since last March gently diffusing its fragrance into my room.








~~~~~~


 I must inform you that I have had more comments on how beautiful this Inglot colour is, than any other nail colour I wear, so based on that and the fact that I love the colour myself I have bought a second bottle. This is also my "go to" polish when I am in a hurry as it dries the quickest of all makes that I have tried.








No comments:

Post a Comment