13 May 2014

BON VOYAGE 2104

Only 15 more big sleeps and I will be off for eighteen days to the UK and France and as you can imagine I can't wait....
My flights, car hire, trains and Paris accommodation is all booked and need I say it
 "it's costing me a fortune" due to the poor exchange rate that we get for our weak South African Rand.
"Poor" is what I will be, but I will hopefully return rich with memories....

I will be spending a few days in the UK, as I am attending a wedding and the rest of the time will be spent in France including a 3 day trip to Paris. I still have lots of family and friends in the UK and thankfully they are very understanding when their "£ poor" relative from South Africa comes to stay.

My older sister lives in France and the same applies there, as the € is not much better, but of all my regular visits over the years this will be my most expensive trip to date, so restraint will be the order of the holiday, as instructed by my hubby, who by the way stays at home to look after the Kiddiewinks as he doesn't "do" travel,
 he doesn't know what he is missing!

So during my holiday expect lots of French inspired photos, face book updates,tweets and blog posts....
à la prochaine.





No comments:

Post a Comment