27 May 2014

ONE MORE BIG SLEEP...

Since booking my trip to England and France only two weeks ago and at that time thinking
"these next 2 weeks will fly by" Well guess what... they have!
As usual there is always a mad last minute rush, even though I am an organized person,there are just some things that can't be done till the last minute. 

Thank goodness I am flying Emirates from Durban and a 30kg luggage allowance is their norm, as opposed to 20kg on other airlines, which in my opinion is a huge plus for anyone considering overseas air travel. After pointing out this extra 10kgs of luggage allowance I must also point out on this trip that I am really a "poor" travel, so I am not quite sure what I will be using the extra weight for.....
(I am sure I will find something though)

The "hubby" and the "Kiddiewinks" are sorted with long lists of daily reminders,the fridge and freezer are bursting, work commitments fulfilled and my blog unfortunately will be the neglected one during my holiday, so I will keep you all updated on my adventures on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and I will write posts when and where I can.
au revoir......




1 comment:

  1. Take me with you!!! :) Hope you have an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete