27 June 2014

FRIDAY FINDS

I have just realized that it has been some weeks since I did a "Friday Finds" post, so a trip to my local Rain store at Gateway was needed. With being away for the past few weeks it's been a while since I checked out what was new or "newish" in one of my favourite stores. 
Below are some of a few things that caught my eye...
Don't forget you can order online if a trip to a rain shop is not possible, but I can highly recommend the service and all round shopping experience at the Gateway branch.




These banana glycerine soaps on a rope 
are so sweet and fun and make a perfect gift 
R49




These handmade natural bristle body brushes
 (great for stimulating circulation) caught my eye 
R199




As you know I am a sucker for all things bubbles and bath and I couldn't believe 
this Aloe & Avocado Foam Bath had escaped my beady eye! 
The packaging is so different and this is going to be 
my next purchase, so a review will follow.
R115




This quilted slipper set is a new edition to the rain collection 
and the quality felt good.
R345


No comments:

Post a Comment