21 September 2014

VINTAGE BEAUTY ADVERTISEMENTS

I was busy the other day on Pinterest, which I am slightly addicted to, and came across these great Vintage magazine and newspaper ads. They obviously caught my eye as they are all pertaining to beauty.I thought I would share them with you as it really just goes to show that even though lots has changed over the past 50 years, not much has changed at all!
Enjoy!




This was a Revlon Lipstick magazine print ad from 1959. The names may change,but the colours stay the same and all of these colours are right on trend for this summer.




Dr.G.Payot now known as Payot, make-up ad from 1960




Pink was certainly an "attention grabber" back in the day 
and guess what... it still is today.




I have to say...I love this shade of pink from Arden (before they added the Elizabeth)

2 comments: