17 October 2014

FRIDAY FEEDBACK

It's time to give you some feedback on products that I have reviewed or purchased over the past few months.


This feedback goes back to February when I did a review on the Clarins Instant Concealer, which I am still using and enjoying. I have been using daily for over 7 months now and it's showing no signs of coming to an end anytime soon.
This product,so far is offering great value for money.




~~~~~~


Back in May I included on my "Mothers Day" wish list a pair of slippers from Woolworths, which I did receive from the "Kiddiewinks", but I have to report back that after a few months of normal wear they are looking very shabby and I doubt very much that they will see another winter.
I love the Polka Dots booties, but the unfortunately the quality is not the best!





~~~~~~


This next report back is a foodie one and I really am disappointed with Afros Chicken.I reviewed it back in April and have revisited several times since and its always been an enjoyable 
CnC (Cheap n Cheerful)
However on our last visit we had terrible undercooked chicken burgers, oily pale chips and the service was way longer than normal, so guess what we haven't returned. 
Normally the owner is around, but on this particular day someone else was in charge and there lies the problem. It's so important to have good reliable staff that you can depend on to run your business as you would, when you are not around.

Afros Chicken


~~~~~~


Sad news...my favourite frozen M&S apple pie, that I reviewed back in February, has been discontinued and is no longer being imported by Woolworths!






No comments:

Post a Comment