30 October 2014

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {OCTOBER}

October where did you go?
Here are some of my "faves" for the month, two of which come from Clarins.
Enjoy!


~~~~~~



At the top of this months list has to be the Clarins 3 Dot Liner, 
which I am loving, so glad I discovered this product.



Clarins 3 Dot Liner




~~~~~~



I have used the Clarins Eclat Minute (Instant Light) for a couple of years now and only recently realised that I have never posted a review...oops! 
So this is long overdue as a monthly favourite.




Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector





~~~~~~



Woolworths over the last couple of years have introduced some very tasty seasonal fresh soups 
and this year is no exception. 
I have featured several on my Monthly Faves post in the past, but this fresh and light 
Summer Creamy Bweetcorn & basil Soup is made with real cream, 
is full of flavour and seriously "moorish". 
I do have a problem however with these seasonal soups and that is...
I want them to be available all year round!



R34.95 (600gms)

No comments:

Post a Comment