14 November 2014

FRIDAY FEEDBACK

Since early last year I have been on the look out for inexpensive cleansers and toners to review and report back to you on. Unfortunately my good intentions were short lived, as I discovered this cleansing milk from the French brand Yves Rocher and have just recently bought another bottle making this my fourth or fifth re purchase. The fact that I keep re purchasing this inexpensive cleanser speaks volumes... I love it!





Yves Rocher Velvety Cleansing Milk


~~~~~~


I am glad to report back to you that my L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover has 
finally come to an end...thankfully! 
You can be assured that I will not be buying another one.





L'Oreal Gentle Make Up Remover EYE


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good cleanser. Do you wash it off or can one remove it with a cotton pad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good cleanser at a good price, cotton pad.

    ReplyDelete