7 November 2014

FRIDAY FINDS

I love this time of the year, as all the imported Christmas chocolate, biscuit and sweetie goodies start appearing on the supermarket shelves.
Can you sense my excitement? 
Me being a self confessed "Chocoholic" couldn't resist taking 
these photos today in my local Spar. 
Unfortunately the prices are somewhat steep due to our poor exchange rate, 
but there is no charge for looking. 

Bye the way...
I was getting strange looks from my fellow shoppers, but I wasn't sure if this was due to just me taking photos of chocolate, purring like a cat that just discovered the cream or me drooling....
I will leave you to decide!
Enjoy!


Swizzels Matlow Love Hearts R37.99


McVitie's Milk Chocolate Mini Gingerbread Men R34.99


Paddington Bear Case of Biscuits



Bassetts Liqourice Allsorts and Jelly Babies R179.99


Terry's Chocolate Orange Minis R69.99


2 comments:

  1. Which Spar did you find these at? I really want the Paddington Bear biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaye-Leigh I found these at the Mount Edgecombe Spar (Durban) but I am sure the larger Spars or SuperSpars will have.
    You could always try contacting Spar head office. Good Luck..they are cute!

    ReplyDelete