22 January 2015

RUBYBOX REVEAL {JANUARY 2015}

Ding Dong, Ding Dong the delivery man has just delivered my Rubybox for January. He was not the dashing handsome delivery guy that appeared last year in their tv advertising campaign, but I was excited all the same to open my surprise box of goodies.
I did a video reveal for the July Box last year, so I thought I would go down the photo reveal route this time.


Delivered to your door every month the rubybox contains either full, trial or sample sizes of beauty products and beauty related items.Its all a surprise and you don't know what you are receiving each month, however based on your beauty profile the box is customized. R169 per month and you will receive beauty spoils worth R250 or more. 


 This is what the outer box looks like, rather ordinary I know, but it does get better I assure you!





                            

The amount of "goodies" in the box varies slightly, but this box contains
 three products and a Rubybox own brand foundation brush.


Item 1.
Rubybox Super Seemless Foundation Brush ensures a smooth and flawless application. 
Value R149.95


Item 2.
Mavala Cuticle Remover.Effectively removes excess cuticles 
Value R75.95 5mls.


Item 3.
Africology Body Butter made with 100% natural essential oils nourishes and softens the body. 
Value R44.95 25mls


Item 4.
Natural Lab SPF 30 Natural Face Cream offers daily protection with a tint. 
Value R39.99




All things considered I think this is a good value box....

To view my previous Rubybox post and video


For more info on the different box options and to sign up to receive your monthly Rubybox.


No comments:

Post a Comment