11 January 2015

SUNDAY SAMPLE - CLARINS ONE STEP FACIAL CLEANSER REVIEW

After a week of trying the Clarins One Step Facial Cleanser with Orange Extracts I must announce from the onset...it's a winner!
I was looking to try a new product that was both quick and effective for my morning cleanse routine and my Clarins consultant at Woolworths Gateway... Jennifer, who by the way really knows her stuff, suggested I try this product and I hate to admit the samples came home with me and went to the very top of the sample jar, but fortunately they were picked out for this weeks Sunday Sample.




This double-phase, no rinse cleanser gently removes light makeup, impurities and traces of pollution in one easy step. Thanks to the Orange extract which renews radiance and tones, the skin is left feeling clean, fresh and comfortable.The Orange Extract aroma is noticeable when using the product and was for me a pleasant and refreshing change. Another key ingredient of this cleanser is the Moringa seed extract, which helps to neutralise the effects of pollution and purifies the skin to restore its natural radiance. 
This One Step Facial Cleanser couldn't be any easier or quicker to use, however I need to point out that you must shake the bottle well before use, in order to combine the two phases. Otherwise the ultra fine cleansing oils will sit on the top and that's what you will pour onto your cotton wool, trust me as that is exactly what I did on the one application. 
To apply just soak a cotton pad and begin by gently dabbing over face to dislodge impurities. Turn pad over and gently smooth over face and remember there is no need to rinse off or use a toner.
Overall the product for me performed well in the morning as a quick cleanse and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked in dissolving and removing my makeup at the end of the day.
Initially I thought the product was rather pricey, but taking into account that this is a 2 in one product that's so convenient, great for travel or those in a hurry...I can confidently justify the price.

Size: 200ml
R330

Available from all Clarins stockist countrywide and Online.

1 comment: