3 February 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JANUARY}

Well! that was a quick month...February is upon us and here are my "Faves" from January.
Please note that there are no "foodie" faves, which is most unusual....
Enjoy!


~~~~~~


1.

Uriage After Sun Balm


This was literally a "Skin Saver" over the hot, scorching Durban Summer and 

I was very grateful!






Uriage Bariesun After Sun Repair Balm Review



~~~~~~


2.

Kiehl's Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate


This is my second purchase of this product and I am sure it has appeared on my

 Monthly Favourites before, but I like it so much its made it twice, 
so it must be good!






Kiehls Powerful Strength Line Reducing Review



~~~~~~


3.

L'Occitane Frisson de Verbena



This is my "fave" unisex fragrance for summer 2014/2015 

so many different products
in the range.
I love it....







Frisson de Verveine Review



No comments:

Post a Comment