31 March 2015

MONTHLY FAVORITES {MARCH}

The first quarter of 2015 is over and now we head into the second quarter, which for countries in the Northern hemisphere means its Spring, whilst in South Africa we head into the nicest time of the year with regards to the weather, especially here in Durban on the Kzn coast.



Here are a couple of my "standout" favourite things from March.
Enjoy!


1.

Crystal Barn in the Natal Midlands was such a refreshing place to visit and I will certainly be back
to savour some more in the near future.

To read my review click on the pink link below.






2.

L'Occitane launched a new Ltd Edition Collection of Shea Whipped products and I was lucky to try 
several of their products.

To read my review click on the pink link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment