21 June 2015

SUNDAY SAMPLE

This weeks Sunday Sample to come out of my jar is a product that I have only read wonderful reports about and have been longing to try for sometime and that time is 
NOW...

The
  NUXE 
Huile Prodigieuse 

is an iconic multi purpose dry oil from the French brand Nuxe and was included in a recent Rubybox and this 10ml size is generous for use on the face and on your hair, but it certainly won't go very far on my body!
Just having finished using another French skincare Oil I am very curious to compare the textures and the absorption abilities of each.
I generally don't review a skincare product after only a week, as I like to trial for at least 2-3 months, but I anticipate that the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse won't disappoint, so tune in next Sunday for my Sunday Sample review.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse 10ml

No comments:

Post a Comment