2 July 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JUNE 2015}

June has been a busy a month as I have reviewed, so many great products, 
but I have picked these 4 as my "standouts" for the month of June.
Enjoy!


1.

Top of my June list is the Glampalm Standard Iron, which I'm really enjoying using and my hair is most definitely feeling in an overall better condition.
{Don't forget there is a R200 Discount Code in the sidebar}





Glampalm Iron



~~~~~~



2.


Next up is the Dermalogica Precleanse, which I have woken up to how good this product is, rather late in the day, as so many beauty bloggers have written glowing reviews, yet it's taken me so long, but as the saying goes "better late than never"




Dermalogica Precleanse


~~~~~~


3.


This Wet Brush, that I reviewed early on in the month, has been such a good investment and I just wished that I had discovered it long ago.




The WetBrush



~~~~~~


4.

I love these Yankee Candle Car Vent Sticks and they are still fragrancing my car beautifully.





Yankee Candle Car Vent Sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment