5 October 2015

MONDAY'S "MOVE IN" OR "MOVE ON"

I have a couple of products that I have just recently finished, so will they 
"Move In" or "Move On"?





First up is a product that I love, but unfortunately it will be moving on.
The L'Occitane Lavender Relaxing Roll-On is such a great idea, as its an "on the go", apply anytime,anywhere,calming, relaxing fragranced roll on, but after now giving two roll-ons a try I am having to give up on this one, as I simply cannot afford to keep buying a product that evaporates so quickly.
Being an oil it will always find a way to ooze out of the bottle and lid, despite me being careful to thread the cap carefully back on.
It's a pity as the product was my little bottle of calm, but for me it's a packaging #fail.



The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shimmer Lotion is a Christmas Edition and mine has sadly just finished. This fruity lotion gives the body a lovely golden shimmer and
thankfully Christmas is just around the corner, so this is temporarily moving on, but will be hopefully be moving back in soon.
Until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment