26 November 2015

SUNDAY SAVINGS ON A THURSDAY


I know.. I normally post my Sunday Savings post on a Sunday, but guess what....I forgot to post last Sunday and these offers end this coming Sunday 29th November, so here it is on a Thursday!

Woolworths have done it again and are offering a 20% saving, when you buy any 2, on selected women's accessories and that includes a great selection of handbags (inc Trenery,Mimco and Witchery), beachbags, hair accessories, scarves, jewellery, hats and many other accessories.

This promotion could also attract that extra 15% off, if you are a WRewards member, which even with my poor maths can add up to a very worthwhile saving.
So now is really the time  to either treat yourself or stock up on gifts for Christmas.

Here are some of just a few of my picks..


Country Road

Raffia Visor

R399
-20% = R319.20






Bow Appliqué Hair Slides

(Pack of 2) 
R39.95
-20% = R31.96



Country Road

Polka Dot Logo Cotton Tote

R649
-20% = R519.20





 Witchery 
Rose Gold Amy Coin Purse
R199
-20% = R159.20




Country Road

Vertical Linen Stripe Scarf

R399
-20% = R319.20









Available in store 
or

No comments:

Post a Comment