7 January 2016

BUBBLE BATH DAY - 8th JANUARY

Did you know that it's Bubble Bath Day on Friday 8th of January?

 No neither did I,but what I do know is that every day, in my eyes, 
is a Bubble Bath Day and I don't need a special day to celebrate it. Bubble Baths, Foam Baths and even Bath Salts are my thing! 
I love the whole ritual and throw some candles into the mix (not literally into the bath) and I'm in paradise.

So I thought I would share a few of my "faves" with you. 

My all time, best Foam Bath is an easy choice, it's the relaxing 
L'Occitane Lavender Foam Bath
I have used this foam bath for many years and what's great is they do a money saving refill.
It's not only highly fragranced, but it's also "big" on the bubble front and I mean plentiful, long lasting luxurious bubbles to just wallow and relax in.
Its my relaxing foam bath heaven.....


L'Occitane Lavender Foam Bath and refill


Another L'Occitane bath product that I enjoy is the 
Roses et Reines Bath Salts,
 a sprinkling in your bath water literally fragrances the whole bathroom with the aroma of beautiful roses. 
There are no bubbles with this one, but the scent more than makes up for it.
 (If I'm not mistaken these Bath Salts could currently be part of their Summer Sale) 

You have to agree that L'Occitane have the best selection of bath products of any brand, which also include products such as Bath Pebbles and Bath Fizzers and I personally love them all.



L'Occitane Roses et Reines Bath Salts



Another great collection of more affordable bath products is my "go to" South African brand
  RAIN AFRICA
I have reviewed so many of their offerings, but I have recently been loving the 
Cape Malva Body & Bath Oil 
from the Aloe & Avocado range.
It's a dual purpose oil that can be used both directly onto the body or pour into the bath to enjoy the many benefits from the essential oils of Sweet Almond, Sweet Orange, Neroli and Cape Malva to name just a few.



RAIN Cape Malva Body and Bath Oil


Hand Made RAIN Earth Eggs 
are a must try and can be bought individually or in an egg box of six, but you do get to choose the assortment of seed and petal encrusted fizz balls (eggs actually)
that fizz away to reveal fragrant essential oils and moisturizing cocoa butter. 
The rose is my personal favourite, as it doesn't get more luxurious than enjoying a beneficial soak in a soothing bath surrounded by floating rose petals.



Rain Earth Eggs


Let me know if you have any favourites that you think I should try, as I am always on the look out for new bath "goodies".
L'Occitane are currently running their summer sale so be sure and visit soon and scoop some of their wonderful bath products.


For more, regarding product info, store locations and prices or 
to order on line
visit :




2 comments: