5 January 2016

MONTHLY FAVOURITES - DECEMBER 2015

Well... December came and went in the blink of an eye!
Always a busy month, but not so much on the beauty scene, here are a couple of my favourites.
Enjoy!


~~~~~~

1.


December saw me review the GlamPalm Magic Wand and I had so much to say that I did a 2 part review, so check out why it makes my "fave" list for December.




~~~~~~

2.


My next highlight of the month was so suited to me and I was really excited to receive an invite to the opening of the Lindt Chocolate Boutique in Gateway.
For the opening, the boutique was so well stocked with all things Lindt, but when I popped in to buy, literally a couple of days later, stocks were seriously depleted just confirming that the people of
 Kwa Zulu Natal love their chocolate.





No comments:

Post a Comment