18 February 2016

ESTEE LAUDER GENTLE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER {REVIEW}

Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 100ml



I recently got a full sized Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (100ml) in the 
2015 Blockbuster


This clear, gentle, lightweight lotion is Oil Free, Dermatologically Tested, Opthamalogically tested and can be used by wearers of contact lenses. Whilst it removed my eyeshadow well enough, my eyeliner and mascara needed a second soak to remove fully and I don't wear heavy eye makeup. Another aspect that I didn't enjoy was that it has a slight soapy formula, not that it stings your eyes, it's very gentle, but it almost has a foaming effect, which I didn't like. 
However it does leave the eye area feeling refreshed,clean and free from oil.

I tried this product, or previous versions of it, many years ago and I really can't remember too much about, so it couldn't have impressed me greatly back then, as it never became a fixture in my beauty regime and don't forget my regime has been "on the go" for 40yrs or more, which means I have tried lots of eye makeup removing products,whether it be a lotion or a gel and sadly all these years later it still doesn't impress me enough to warrant a place in that regime.

I have been a huge fan for several years now of the Yves Rocher Express Eye Makeup Remover


The Yves Rocher retails for +- R110 for 125mls as opposed to Estee Lauder at R275 for 100mls, 
the Lauder remover truly can't compare....
Maybe I'll give the Estée Lauder one a try again sometime in the future, but then again maybe not...

Available from all Estee Lauder stockists countrywide




No comments:

Post a Comment