It's that time of the year, when you see them
Here, There and Everywhere.....
|LINDT CHOCOLATE GOLD FOIL BUNNIES|
Yes.. the gold foil LINDT chocolate bunnies are out in force and I for one don't mind, in fact I find they put a smile on my face and make me feel warm and chocolatey fuzzy inside.
Who doesn't "Love" a little Lindt, well in my case I "Love" a lot.
The smooth creamy chocolate is lovingly moulded into the shape of this now iconic bunny, has been around since 1952 and he can always be found thanks to its little gold bell.
The LINDT Chocolate Boutique opened in the Gateway shopping centre near Durban this past November To read my review and I'm sure it's the breeding ground HQ for KZN, as there are hundreds of these gold foil delicious beauties all over the shop.
This is the sweetest time of the year and The LINDT Master Chocolatiers have organized some wonderful children's activities around the county.
This Easter, children (aged 4-10) in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban will have the opportunity to embark on the ultimate Easter hunt, as The LINDT GOLD BUNNY Gardens make their way to all three major cities over the holiday period. These enchanting gardens will play host to a series of Easter hunts, during which children will be able to fill their baskets with delicious LINDT treats.Entry to the garden is free of charge and hunts take place twice per hour.
Date of events
· Cape Town and Johannesburg: 19 - 21 March 2016
· Durban: 24 - 27 March 2016 (Easter weekend)
· Cape Town: 9am - 7pm on Saturday and Monday. 9am - 5pm on Sunday
· Johannesburg: 9am - 8pm on Saturday and Monday, 9am - 6pm on Sunday
· Durban: 9am - 7pm on Thursday, 9am - 9pm on Friday and Saturday, 9am - 6pm Sunday
· Cape Town: Col'Cacchio Court, Cavendish Square, 2nd Floor Dreyer Street, Claremont
· Johannesburg: Mr Price 2 Court, Sandton City, Sandton.
· Durban: Garden Court, Gateway Theatre of Shopping, Umhlanga.