10 April 2016

L'OCCITANE PIVOINE PERFECTING CREAM {REVIEW}


I think I have found my perfect skincare duo and surprise, surprise both creams come from my favourite French brand L'Occitane. I have been using the Divine Cream since it's launch several years ago and it's my all time favourite anti Ageing treatment cream that can be used both day and night.








However during 2015 L'Occitane unveiled an innovative line of perfecting skincare products for all complexions, which certainly grabbed my attention, not only because it's packaged in the same shaped jar as the Divine, but it's packaged in the most beautiful shade of pink and I love pink! 


L'Occitane Pivoine Perfecting Cream 


This range is aimed to give the skin a sublimated, flawless, hydrated appearance, which in turn allows the skin to reflect the light better, giving the complexion a more even, fresh, rosy and smoother look.
With age I gravitate towards products that contain light reflectors, as these generally make the skin appear smoother, brighter and more radiant and ultimately younger and the following key ingredients all work in synergy to successfully do just that:

Natural extract of Peony from the Drôme

Glycerin

Chestnut extract

Mineral-based optical correctors

L'OCCITANE has extracted from peonies growing in the Drôme Region of France, a perfecting concentrate. Rich in natural plant sugars, this patented extract acts on skin cells to help visibly correct complexion and texture irregularities.

The cream itself is more souffle like in consistency, as opposed to a dense cream, it feels incredibly light, yet it delivers 24 hours of moisturisation. The cream does have a distinct fragrance of peony and if the colour Pink were a fragrance then this would be it and I personally love it, however it could pose a problem for anyone with a sensitive skin that is aggravated by fragranced products or a dislike of anything floral.




I have been so enjoying this skincare combo for over 6 months, but I'm now ready to move on to another day cream that I need to review and this makes me a little sad, as my skin has been benefiting from all that L'Occitane has to offer from both the Divine Anti Ageing and the Sublime perfecting ranges.
 What more could a women want from her skincare.....

Pivoine Perfecting Cream
R625
50ml

Divine Cream
R1460
50ml


Available from L'Occitane Boutiques countrywide or online




Click on the video below if you would like to watch my YouTube video for a quick overview of the Divine range.





No comments:

Post a Comment