11 April 2016

MONDAYS MOVE IN OR MOVE ON


Here are a couple of my empties that I finished recently and I like to let you know whether they're "moving on" or "moving in" to my beauty life. 
Obviously some products have to move on in order to allow me to try out more, this way I can let you guys know whether they're worthy of a purchase or not.




First up is a product that I really enjoyed using, The L'Occitane Shea Whipped Shower Foam 
is just one product in the Shea Whipped range, but I have to say its taken me so long to finish and the reason for that has nothing to do with it being a long lasting product, but has more to do with me using it sparingly or when I felt my body needed some gentle cleansing TLC.


L'Occitane Shea Whipped Shower Foam

I wrote my original review last year read here, but unfortunately it is "moving on" as for me it isn't a necessary purchase but rather a "nice to have" expensive purchase.
 However if you have very dry, sensitive skin and your budget allows then it would be a "must have". 
I also found that I could have quite easily finished this product in about 12-18 uses, which for the price really doesn't make this economical or viable to use on a daily basis. 
So sadly this is "moving on".
(This collection was a Limited Edition,so it may well be unavailable in some countries)



Next up is the Clarins 3 Dot Eyeliner read my review which I have repurchased several times over the past couple of years.


Clarins 3 Dot Liner

The Clarins 3 Dot Eyeliner gave me the confidence to use a liquid eyeliner and I can highly recommend it, if like me you have crepey, lose skin on the eyelid, which unfortunately comes with age or you are a little nervous to use a liquid eyeliner.
Sadly it's time for this product to 'move on" to make way for the

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.











1 comment: