2 May 2016

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MARCH/APRIL}

In the blink of an eye March and April seemed to come and go and with Easter being at the end of March and my trip to the UK in April these past two months have literally flown by.


1.

Way back at the beginning of March I decided to put my general dislike for cleansing wipes to one side in order to review the Garnier Cleansing Wipes and yes I am now a convert.




Garnier Cleansing Wipes



2.


In March I was sent some much needed makeup brushes from GOSH COPENHAGEN and I was so appreciative, as I would never had looked at these synthetic bristle brushes from this Danish brand. I absolutely love all of them, but my "fave" has to be the Kabuki brush.






GOSH COPENHAGEN Kabuki Brush


3.



If you read my blog regularly you will know that I only bring you thorough reviews, especially where treatment products are concerned and finally after 7+ months of using the 
L'Occitane Sublime Perfecting Day Cream, in conjunction with my all time favourite Anti Ageing cream Divine at night, I was able to write my perfect duo post.





L'Occitane Perfecting Cream


4.


This final product really did live up to its Velvet Touch name and is another impressive product from GOSH COPENHAGEN.







                           



No comments:

Post a Comment