29 June 2016

BUDGET CONCEALERS (PART 1)

I have used a concealer for as long as I can remember and Estée Lauder and Clarins have always served me well in this area, but I was curious to see if you really get what you pay for from the high end brands or is this an area where I could potential save money.


So I have decided to try out some different concealer options, but in a budget price range. 
Being a 50+ I'm not looking to conceal spots, but rather to conceal dark circles under the eyes whilst reflecting the light, neutralising redness around the nose and covering some hyper pigmented areas.

My first budget attempt was a fail, 
The Body Shop All-In-One Concealer was disappointing on several counts. 





I have however recently bought 2 new concealers to try and I will post my thoughts in the coming weeks.



Light Reflecting Concealer from catrice





Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer




No comments:

Post a Comment