17 June 2016

FRIDAY FINDS - ESSENCE ALL THAT GREYS

I have found some really affordable goodies for this weeks "Friday Finds" post.

I must say I do love a grey tone nail polish for winter, especially as I tend to wear more black and grey and these 3 shades of grey (R39.95) caught my eye from the newly launched Essence Trend Edition called
 "All That Greys".
The entire collection is inspired by the roaring twenties where shades of grey are matched with rosy red shades. 
If it's time to update your look this winter, then check out the whole collection currently available in 
selected Clicks countrywide and in Dischem's from the 1st July.

I thought I would share some of my favourites.




Back to Black
Step into the Grey Zone
Time to Grey Up









 I also love this Rose, Red & Grey eyeshadow palette which offers seven soft, powdery textured shades, all with high coverage.
This would be a palette where I would make use of every colour, unlike some where there is always a couple that I don't like hence I don't use. 
This eyeshadow palette retails for 
R96.50








The soft rosewood colour of this lip gloss looks like it was made for me.
It has high coverage with a glossy finish and retails for only
R39.95
   




No comments:

Post a Comment