6 July 2016

SUNDAY SAMPLE - L'OCCITANE DIVINE MASK

My sample jar is literally overflowing, due to me not posting any Sunday Sample posts recently.
 I am however really looking forward to experiencing this weeks Sunday Sample, 
as it's from one of my favourite French brands 
L'Occitane

L'OCCITANE DIVINE MASK



The Divine Mask is a recent addition to this award winning Anti-Ageing line up of the same name,
which just happens to be my range of choice and has been since its launch onto the beauty scene some 5 years ago.
I have used and still do you use many of the products from this range.

I was recently given several samples of the Divine Mask, so I will only post my review on a Sunday in the future, once I have finished all the samples.
This mask does come with a hefty price tag of R1,790 (yes you did read correctly) and hence why I want to trial this product over several applications before posting my thoughts.

If you would like to know more about the Divine range then I do have several product reviews on my blog (links below) and a very amateurish video on youtube.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment