1 August 2016

SKINCARE PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW


I thought I would do a short post just to let you know what skincare products are currently under review by 
"Moi"

(I often post pics on Instagram of my products currently on trial, but if you don't follow me on IG then you won't be aware, so I hope this helps to give you a "heads up" as to what reviews are in the pipeline)

With skincare I always trial for a good 8 weeks and in 95% of cases I literally use to the last drop before posting a review on my findings and experiences, so as you can see it may take a while to put a skincare post onto my blog for you to read and hopefully enjoy.
However you can be rest assured that they have been thoroughly tried and tested.


Currently Under Review

1.


I have been using the Estēe Lauder Advanced Night Repair for eyes daily for the past few months and only now have I realised that I have tried this product several years ago and to be perfectly honest I can't remember being overly impressed, but so far with this newer formula, I'm changing my opinion and my full review should be posted for you by the end of August.


*NOW POSTED*

REVIEW



Estēe Lauder Advanced Night Repair 



2.


Just launched recently the L'Occitane Shea Soothing Fluid has been formulated for dry, sensitive prone skins.
 I have been putting this comforting fluid through its paces during our mild Durban winter.


*NOW POSTED*

Review


L'Occitane Shea Soothing Fluid



3.


Always on the look out for a good budget eye make up remover, I found this one from Nivea
Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 
For a spend of under R55 I don't hold out much hope for this one, 
but you never know!


*Now Posted*

Review



NIVEA Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 



4.


My review on this Lip Balm from the French brand Nuxe will be posted very soon and all I can say for now
"It's a great product"


"Now Posted"

Review




NUXE Reve de Miel Lip Balm




Follow me on 
IG / Twitter / Pinterest / Facebook
@beautyshoutbox


No comments:

Post a Comment