7 August 2016

SUNDAY SAMPLE - L'OCCITANE DIVINE CREAM MASK - REVIEW

As I said in my Sunday Sample post a couple of weeks ago the posting of this review will depend on how long the 4 sample sachets of the Divine Cream Mask lasted, 
so finally after 3 weeks here is my review.

Seeing the Divine Anti Ageing Skincare Range, from the French brand L'Occitane, is my all time favourite and "go to" range (In between trying others), 
so I was understandably excited to try the new
Divine Cream Mask
The mask was added to the Divine line up earlier this year and I recently received four sachet samples to try when purchasing some of my other "faves". 




L'Occitane Divine Cream Mask 65ml R1790



The Divine Cream Mask 
is enriched with the vital core ingredient (included in all the Divine products)
 organic immortelle essential oil. 
It also contains other wonderful ingredients like Shea butter and cistus extract. 

The Divine Cream Mask helps to fight visible signs of ageing and brings extreme comfort to a mature and very dry skin. As with several of the masks from the brand this is a non drying, soft, leave on face type of mask.

It has a rich melting texture and immediately has a relaxing and revitalising effect, it leaves the skin feeling restored, comforted and replenished. 
It can be used daily as a night cream or as a mask when required. 
Whilst my skin is mature and my concerns are ageing I actually have a more normal to dry skin, so I found this cream mask to be too rich for me to use on a daily basis, but once a week as a mask/night cream it was ideal to intensely nourish and give my skin some TLC  when I felt my skin required it.

 In colder climes or for a very dry skin , I can see that this mask used as a daily night cream would be a great companion for the Divine cream, which would be used as part of your morning Divine beauty regime. I could imagine this combo being an absolute and necessary comfort to a very dry skin.


With regular use, L'Occitane claim this face mask will help to: 

1. Maintain the skin's youthful potential
2. Visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dehydration lines
3. Reveal skin radiance and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone.
4. Comfort and intensely nourish the skin.

However after only 3 weeks use I cannot comment on several of the claims, but through my past experiences with this brand,  I have no doubt that this product would deliver on those claims.

This Divine Cream Mask has a very hefty price tag of R1790 but if you are a Divine user then you are aware that it's a premium priced, award winning, anti Ageing skincare range that for me delivers the results. 
This product does come in a 65ml jar, which is a large quantity for this dual purpose product. 
Whilst this product is luxurious and a pleasure to use, I don't feel that the Divine Cream Mask would be one to add to my personal Divine routine, as I am more than happy with the results from my combination of Divine Cream, Divine Serum and the Divine Oil.


If you would like to see more on The Divine range:






No comments:

Post a Comment