18 September 2016

SUNDAY SAMPLE - DERMALOGICA HYRDABLUR PRIMER {REVIEW}




I've been using the dermalogica hydrablur primer during the past week and from the onset I must say, that a little goes a long way, as the 7ml sample gave me a chance to try and experience the product on several occasions in different ways..


dermalogica hydrablur Primer


This lightweight non-greasy primer is formulated to blur fine lines and wrinkles and appears as a white cream until blended on the skin. This primer literally glided onto my skin, whether I used it over my regular moisturiser or on its own. 
It noticeably gave my skin an instant feeling of smoothness, which I loved and it helped to create a perfect neutral canvas for the application of foundation and make up. 

On another positive note the hydrablur contains an H2ORelease™ Complex and Abyssinian Oil which helps provide intense, sustained-release moisturization that locks in optimum hydration levels and this is was very evident, as my skin felt particularly hydrated when I applied on its own.

  The strange sounding ingredient of Whu-Zhu-Yu Fruit Extract enhances skin radiance whilst Mushroom Extract (a natural astringent) claims to reduce pore size and mattify any oily shine.
Unfortunately I don't have large pores or suffer from oily shine, so I can't comment on how effective the mushroom extract is, but what I can say - the dermalogica hydrablur intensely hydrated and smoothed my skin, whilst giving my skin a silky luminous finish.

Hydrablur is formulated with no artificial fragrances, colours or parabens.

The only negative thing I have to say about the dermalogica hydrablur primer is the price, as it comes with a hefty price tag of R850 for a small 22ml tube, but as I said earlier a little goes a long way.I realise that the price of the product will be prohibitive for most budgets, but if you are seriously into premium skincare and are looking to blur some of those signs of ageing whilst creating a flawless looking skin, with or without make-up then this product is one to consider adding to your skincare collection.

To read previous reviews on dermalogica products click on the links below:

Dermalogica Precleanse Review
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Mask Review
Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution Review
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Review
Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash Review


For more info on dermalogica authorised salons and to order on line visit

www.dermalogica.co.za




No comments:

Post a Comment