30 December 2016

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2016}

Even though I recently started to join two months of my monthly favourites together it still seems to come around so quickly and it's time to write my last post of the year, so here are some of my "faves" from November and December.


1.


Again the French skincare brand Avène didn't disappoint me with their Physiolift Precision Wrinkle Filler. Despite its awkward application method I really enjoyed the results of this targeted wrinkle treatment. It simply worked and what more can you ask for than a product that does what it claims to do.
So if you are concerned about any deepening lines or furrows then this is a product worth looking more into, as it's both well priced and more importantly effective.


Avène Physiolift Precision Wrinkle Filler Review



Eau Thermale Avène Pysiolift Precision Wrinkle Filler



2.


I have read so many terrible reports about liquid lipsticks that it made me quite hesitant to try, but after much research I hit the "Liquid Lipstick Jackpot" with this one from stila.





stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick



3.


I stumbled across this Shea body Mist from The Body Shop back in October and only review it in November and its been my daily "go to" fragrance since then.





The Body Shop Shea Body Mist


4.


Garnier really are the tops when it comes to Micellar Waters and cleansing facial wipes and I fell in love with these Oil-Infused wipes that made easy work of removing all make-up.



Garnier Skin Active Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Wipes Review



Garnier Skin Active Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment