23 January 2017

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS - (JANUARY 2017)

I don't always post reviews on every single product that I try for various reasons, so I thought I would occasionally put out a post called Quickie Product Review (QPR and it has nothing to do with Queens Park Rangers the football team) that gives you my opinions in a quick, short style format.

So here goes and I hope you like it...
Enjoy!



essence All About Eyeshadow Palette - Nude



Brand : essence
Product : All about Eyeshadow Palette Nudes (8)
Price : R89.95

Verdict 
 Good selection of nude shades from Mattes to Metallics
Pigment good
Easy to blend
Stay ability average
Soft textured powder shadow that's somewhat crumbly
Despite knocking off any excess powder from the brush you still get powder fall-out onto the under eye area,which is a little annoying.


6/10


~~~~~~


Catrice Absolute Single Shimmer Eyeshadow - My Name Is Pearl



Brand : Catrice Absolute Eye Colour
Product : Single Shimmer Eyeshadow (My name is Pearl)
Price : R54.95

Verdict 
 Lovely base shade
Pigment good
Easy to blend
Stay ability average


7/10


~~~~~~



essence matt matt matt Long-Lasting Lip gloss - LA VIE EST BELLE




Brand : essence
Product : matt matt matt Long-lasting Lip gloss (LA VIE EST BELLE)
Price : R46.95

Verdict
I love lip glosses and I liked the colour, so this is what prompted me to buy this matt  
long-lasting lip gloss. 
Unusual shaped sponge applicator of poor quality
The lip gloss had an unpleasant fragrance
Creamy and non drying, but streaky on application
I also found that it wasn't long lasting + it sat in the creases of my lips


3/10


No comments:

Post a Comment