26 February 2017

SUNDAY SAMPLE

My sample jar is literally overflowing and this weeks product was only recently added.
The Lancôme Bi-Facil Make-Up Remover was part of a GWP and is a generous 30ml bottle and should last me far longer than a week.



Bi-Facil Make-Up Remover 30mls


Many, many years ago my daily eye make-up remover was the Effacil lotion, which I think has been around for more than 30 years that I'm aware of,  and was hugely popular despite being one of the more expensive removers at that time.
I remained loyal for several years and if I remember correctly Lancôme used to have an Effacil Gel also, which I remember enjoying.
I obviuosly can't remember any details of the Effacil, as it was too long ago, but I am expecting great things from the Bi-Facil Make-Up Remover and as always I will write a blog post telling you of my experiences and it will be up next Sunday...



No comments:

Post a Comment