30 April 2017

CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MAY 17}

Despite buying many of my own products to try and review for you, I'm also very blessed to receive some wonderful products from brands. For the month of May I have some "beauties" to try out and as always I will only give you my honest opinions...

If you would like to catch up on some of my follow up reviews then type "Currently Under Review" in the search bar "Search for my Shout Words" on the right hand side of this post and follow the pink links to all my past monthly reviews.


CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW


1.



I like the idea of this PORE fessional Pore Minimizing Makeup, despite the fact that I don't have large visible pores, I'm keen to review and lets' be honest I have yet to come across a benefit product that I don't like...



PORE fessional Pore Minimizing Make-up


2.



Another of my all time "fave" affordable French skincare brands Avène have just launched a very interesting product from their Hydrance OPTIMALE range - Hydrating Skin Tone Perfector, so I'm keen to try and let you know what this product is all about and how it performs...


*NOW POSTED*




Hydrance OPTIMALE Hydrating Skin Tone Perfector



3.


This next product is unfortunately not available in South Africa, so my London "Kiddiewink" recently brought it over for me from the UK for me to try.
This Glow Tonic from the brand Pixi is an Iconic Exfoliating Toner that contains 5% Glycolic Acid and I'm really excited to try it out and report back as to whether it deserves its iconic status...


*NOW POSTED*



Pixi Glow Tonic



No comments:

Post a Comment