20 August 2017

L'OREAL PURE CLAY GLOW MASK {REVIEW}


At the beginning of the year I decided that in 2017 I would focus on finding and testing out a variety of face masks that would be appropriate for my mature skin needs. Any mask that mentions, exfoliating, radiance, glowing, moisturising, hydrating, firming, lifting or Anti-Ageing and it immediately has my attention.

So far I have written many reviews and one of my favourite finds has been the Kiehl's Turmeric and Cranberry Seed Energising Radiance Mask which has a price tag of R485, but I may have found a perfect cheaper option in the L'Oreal Pure Glow Clay Mask.

Kiehls Turmeric and Cranberry Seed Energising Radiance Mask Review



L'Oreal launched a range of 3 Clay masks last year that can be used together, in one masking session, to target and remedy different skin issues.
 They were heavily advertised and written about at the time and to be honest they didn't really appeal to me until recently, when Dischem had a 3 for 2 promotion on L'Oreal skincare. Knowing the two products that I wanted to buy, I opted to give the Pure Glow Clay mask a try as my third.


L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask


This super-charged pure clay mask enhanced with Red Algae Extract has been formulated to exfoliate and refine your skin in just 10 minutes.
The beaded, creamy textured terracotta coloured mask contains potent pure clays and volcanic rock exfoliate dead skin cells and smooth surface imperfections to reveal a polished, pore-minimized, smooth, glowing, soft and radiant complexion all without drying out the skin.


L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask


A powerful blend of 3 pure clays:

Koalin:
A highly effective natural clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum.

Montmorillonite:
Rich in minerals, a clay recognised for helping to eliminate imperfections.

Ghassoul:
A pure clay highly concentrated in minerals renowned to help clarify complexion.

    This mask is used in the normal way on clean skin, apply a thin layer all over the face, 2-3 times a week. Avoid the eyes and lips. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes, then remove with a wet towel or warm water. Follow with your regular day or night cream.

The exfoliation aspect of this mask leans more towards a gentle exfoliation rather than mid to harsh, but the radiance and brightening effect post use, is what I am excited about. My skin felt smooth, radiant and soft and I think this is a great cheaper option to the Kiehl's mask if you're on a tight budget.

Available at L'Oreal stockists worldwide 


L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask
50ml

R149.95

£7.99

$12.99



No comments:

Post a Comment