27 August 2017

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JULY/AUGUST 2017}

July and August have certainly flown by and here is my early monthly favourites post.
I have been loving these products and they won't break the beauty budget bank either.
Just click on the Pink Links to read my full reviews.


1. 

There was so much hype around the New Pure Clay Mask collection from L'Oreal when it launched, some months back that I was, as always, a little sceptical, but scepticism aside I absolutely loved the Glow Mask and it deserves its place in my ever growing mask collection. 


L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask Review








2.


Hopefully my next 2 "faves" will be available in South Africa very soon, as I rate this budget priced cleanser and toner highly. 


Garnier Skin Active Soothing Botanicals with Rose Water Cleansing Milk and Toner Review






3.


I really enjoyed this 24hr Lip Colour from Maybelline and have since bought another shade, but this time it's a pink shade.






2 comments:

  1. I must still get my hands on that Maybelline lippie - I have it on my list since you first posted, and payday has come, so I think it's time!
    http://sugarspiceblog.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the L'oreal mask!

    ReplyDelete