29 October 2017

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2017}

I can't believe it's time, time again for my monthly favourites post.
Over the months of September and October I have discovered and fallen in love with
two recently launched products and one not so recent.
Unfortunately two of them are not currently available in South Africa, 
but it's well worth going to the trouble to either order from overseas online
 or get travelling friends and family to bring back for you.



1.

I was very lucky to be sent the range of new Boi-ing concealers from benefit 
to try & review and whilst I really liked all of them, 
the Airbrush Concealer was without doubt my standout product.
It's a creamy concealing delight and easy to use and to find out more about
all of the Boi-ing concealers read my full review...








2.


Unfortunately the Paradise Extatic Mascara from L'Orèal isn't available in south Africa
and I really hope it gets launched here soon.
It is as good as everyone says it is and I have another one on order 
with my UK Kiddiewink.
To find out more of what I thought then click on the pink link to read my full review...









3.


This famous CC+Cream from IT Cosmetics is worthy of all the praise and accolades 
that its had showered upon it since its launch.
My love for this product wasn't instant, but rather grew with both time and use.
Again to find out more read my review...











2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the L'Oreal mascara! Definitely one of my favourites and it definitely deserves the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so desperate to try out the IT Cosmetics CC cream and the L'Oreal Lash Paradise! They've both been on my wish list for yonks!

    ReplyDelete