28 November 2017

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I'm on a bit of a roll with my Sunday Sample posts, as I have several new ones in my jar and seeing 
it's the run up to Christmas I thought this recently launched fragrance sample called
 LA MIA PERLA by LA PERLA 
would be a good one to try out this week. 




As always the Christmas season is huge for
perfume sales and even for me, someone who has spent my whole career dealing
with fragrances, I still find the array on offer sometimes daunting and often confusing.
We are bombarded with advertising and promoters in stores eagerly waiting to spritz what's new on offer, that it can sometimes make for a rather unpleasant and expensive experience.
I did write a post several years ago that was aimed at males, but it can be just as useful
for females and I hope it helps to clear the fragrance mist...



 Check back on Sunday to find out more about LA MIA PERLA.








No comments:

Post a Comment