21 January 2018

EYEKO BLACK MAGIC DRAMA & CURL MASCARA {REVIEW}



This is the first of my Marks & Spencers Beauty Advent Calender review 
and I'm starting with the
 EYEKO Black Magic Drama & Curl Mascara. 
Not a brand we have in SA, but one I have heard good reports about.

EYEKO say they are the experts when it comes to lashes and brows and have
 been working their magic since 1999. 
They're the go to brand for award winning mascaras, liners and brow
 products and they're favoured not only by celebrities but 
acclaimed make-up artists to.




The Black Magic Drama & Curl Mascara transforms your lashes by creating, 
what the name suggests
 drama, volume and curl with an extreme carbon black finish.




The delicate curvaceous helix brush allows for full lash contact,which I really enjoyed,
as it enables you to lift, curl and volumise the lashes fairly precisely.
It allowed for an easy clump free application and that it didn't flake or crumble.
The award winning Korean technology behind this formula ensures that 
the colour and curl are locked in for 12 hours, which I found to be the case,
as my lashes looked as good at the end of the day as they did at the start.
The only downside to this mascara is the slight clean up that's needed after 
application, but it was well worth the inconvenience for the fuller 
lash effect that's achieved. 
I found the best way to remove this mascara was with a cream or bi-phase remover,
as my usual liquid remover just didn't remove it fully.

It's enriched with a conditioning keratin and one of my favourite ingredients
 Shea butter for long term lash care.
This mascara is paraben free and its 100% Anti cruelty.



The packaging of this mascara comes in a squeezable tube, which was different,
 as I hadn't used a mascara in this type of packaging before.

The size of product in the Calender was a 4ml travel size making it half of 
the 8ml full size.

I've already added this product to my next UK beauty shopping list,
as it gets a huge thumbs up from me...


Let me know in the comments below if you have any other of the EYEKO 
products to recommend ...


EYEKO
Black Magic Mascara
8ml/4ml

R
Not available in SA

£
19/10

$
26/n/a



No comments:

Post a Comment