22 January 2018

MY TOP 3 BODY PRODUCTS {2017}

This is the first time that I've created a Top 3 Body Product post, 
so I hope you enjoy it...

My top 3 body products, that I tried and tested during 2017, all came as a bit of 
surprise to me with the exception of the Clarins Tonic Body Polisher. 
The other 2 were late comers, so hence they knocked a couple of others off my list 
maybe next year I will increase it, to include six.









If you would like to read my full reviews on my fave body products then click on the 
Pink Links below.


1.


Clarins Tonic Body Polisher

My career in beauty started with Clarins in the UK over 35 years ago, so I'm well aware 
of the the strong roots this French brand have in creating specific body ranges
that have stood the test of time.
Exfoliation from "top to toe" is a weekly must and it certainly isn't a chore when 
using the Clarins Tonic Body Polisher ,as it's a pure delight to use and one to 
to add to your "Lust List" for 2018.







2.


Bionike 15fruIT XSENSE Multi Sensorial Oil

I was sent this product from the brand PR during the fourth quarter of last year
and it was perfect timing for my
trip to Mauritius and that's where I fell in love with this multi purpose 
fragranced oil.
Despite its bright,sunny packaging it certainly wasn't a product I would have 
thought to buy, but that would have been my loss and I'm so glad 
it came into my life and I don't say that lightly.









3.

LUSH Snow Fairy Naked Shower Gel

During 2016 I discovered just why Lush Snow Fairy is so well loved and my
love for the fragrance just got stronger during 2017 with the 
new editions to the Snow Fairy collection.
Once again I fell in love with the Lush Snow Fairy Naked Shower Gel.
Not only is it friendly to the environment but it seems to be long lasting 
and that makes it cost effective and a "winner" all round.







Let me know in the comments below if any of my faves are yours also...

No comments:

Post a Comment