10 January 2018

REN ROSA CENTIFOLIA 3-IN-1 CLEANSING WATER {REVIEW}

Micellar waters have become a firm favourite of mine and there is such a 
good selection available now, that all skin types are catered for and it's a multi-tasking
product that can so easily be incorporated into every ones skin care routine.

I'm not a daily user of a Micellar water, but I often use when my skin requires 
that extra cleansing step, 
especially on those days where I've worn a heavier full face of make-up. 
Following my normal double cleanse, a quick wipe over with a cotton wool pad 
lightly soaked in Micellar Water ensures that every trace of make-up
 is thoroughly removed.
Another favourite time to use is in the morning, as my 3 in 1 quick cleanse,
tone product.
I enjoy the fact that they can be used as a cleanser on the face, eyes and lips.
Micellar Waters are a "must have" when travelling and convenient
 to keep in your gym bag.

I've reviewed several brands over the course of writing on my blog and I've posted 
a link below.





I recently ordered this Rosa Centifolia 3-in-1 Cleansing Water from REN
on their online 40% off sale.
REN is a brand that I have recently become acquainted with and I am looking to
bring you more reviews in 2018.

To read my previous REN reviews 

REN started clean skincare 16 years ago with the goal of making skincare for everyone, 
even sensitive skin types.
 Their formula's are made with natural ingredients that don't irritate skin. 
Live clean. Bare all. 
That has always been the REN philosophy. 
Nothing unnecessary—just pure, pleasurable, clean ingredients that work. 
What REN claim:
 "A detergent free ‘beauty water’ that will remove everyday make up. 
Perfect for those with ultra-sensitive skin, the flower water acts as a
 cleansing agent to remove impurities and make up while toning the skin,
suitable for even the most delicate eye area. Skin feels purified, fresh, revived, 
and toned without tightness or dryness".

As I've said before in many of my blog posts I don't have a sensitive skin, 
but there are occasions where my skin does feel slightly more irritated and
just needs a little calming and soothing.
Products formulated for sensitive skins can usually be used by all skin types 
and I for one include several in my skin care regime and I also enjoy the fact that
they do not include several known skin irritants and this product is free from:

Parabens
Sulfates 
Phthalates 

Alcohol
Soap

Detergent



This product has that wonderful REN rose fragrance, which I adore, however
I did find the aroma/fumes of the product to irritate my eyes slightly and I 
don't generally have any allergy issues, however I must point out that 
there was no irritation to the skin around my eye area.

The micellar water itself removed my make-up easily and certainly left me
skin feeling comfortable and clean.
Overall I enjoyed the product, but obviously I avoided my eye area, 
defeating the object ,for me, of it being a 3-in-1 cleansing water.
I will continue to use and finish the product, but only on my face, as I hate
waste and this product is on the high end in terms of price.
So unfortunately I won't be re-purchasing this product, but it won't stop me 
trying other products from REN.

REN currently have a 20% Discount code and a free gift when ordering from their 
South African Website 
only

Code is valid until 12th January 2018





REN 
Rosa Centifolia 
3-in-1 Cleansing Water
200ml

R
310

$
25

£15


No comments:

Post a Comment